Saturday, December 5, 2009

Universal Reality


Universal reality:
E X P A N S I V E N E S S

Behind the clutter of illusion is universal reality.

Part the curtains of your current worldview;
What do you see?

I see space.
Lot’s of space.

With stars and strokes of beautiful colour.
Empty but not empty.

Within this space is infinite wisdom, possibility and potential.
I only need to step into it.

Pull back the curtains and enter this vastness.

Let my mind, heart and soul flow in this space;
relax and slowly move in this place.

Be the current and flow until
I come to the next eddy.

The place where I can stop and create,

The place where I become the pen
in the hand of the Universe.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

WOW! You are an instrument of the Universe and I thank God for that.

Deborah said...

You are a true inspiration Deborah. I resonate with every word.